Rippa GM App

Name: Rippa
SteamID: 76561199122368378
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:  445:42:09
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:  I want to join the GM team, because I would love to help make new events and deployments for Synergy players to enjoy while keeping them entertained and having fun. I would also like to help others with their deployments and events whether that be spawning droids, answering tickets during deployments, or being an EJ, etc. I would like to help other GMs by taking some stress off of others when they do deployments and event by helping out with whatever they need. I would like to bring new and fun ideas to the GM team for deployments or events on and off the base that I feel would be fun for new and old players. Being GM means as well I can meet and connect with new people that I dont normally interact with which is another reason I would like to be a GM. Synergy has been such a great place since I have joined I have been through some good deployments and bad ones I feel I have been around for sometime now, I know what is expected of GMs when it comes to events and deployments and I know I could bring a lot of creativity and new ideas to the team.
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/13p6ex4xEvJJkYL0HcyG4fhG0rPWugYetxtl4hJ6W13c/edit - Main Server Deployment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DWCdJSiyw8dbQ-J6H-RRbk8uYAACroHuEWMMI8yq-T0/edit - Event Server Deployment

Current: TC REGA Kano

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 

Good Luck

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox