[DENIED] CWRP - Baba's Staff App

RP Name: 2ndAC Parjai-2 MEDO LT Baba

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:522495637

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST NA

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): While there's quite a few reasons as to why I wish to become staff I'll narrow it down to a few. One of those being I just enjoy playing on the server, being on this server has led to so many new opportunities for me whether that be me making lots of great friends or just having a good time with other star wars fans. All the memories I've gathered playing on this server made me realize I want to be more involved with the community as a whole and to me I feel like this is the right path to go down for me to be able to accomplish that goal. One of my other big reasons I wanna apply is I wish to just help people out, I know the pain of recruiting someone into the battalion and than making a ticket just for no one to take it, I wanna be able to help those people out and just the server as a whole. I can also imagine this would very much help me improve my leadership and problem solving skills as those are not just important in game but also IRL. I know that I am gonna be here for the downs and ups of the server and am gonna be supporting it all the way through.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I was introduced to star wars at a young age by my mother and recently have been getting a bit more interested in the older lore not made by Disney, I play football at my local HS and am a fan of the Washington Commanders I know there terrible. I also love to listen to music as it can calm me, motivate me or just make me feel happy, I listen to a few genres such as rap, old school hip hop, some Spanish music, reggae, reggaeton, and a little bit of everything else. I'm always down to learn new things and improve my current self, I'm also always open for some constructive criticism.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No prior Gmod Staff experience

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: As of this app I have 338 hours in playtime.

Veteran Admin

+1 

We could use more staff

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Veteran Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox