[DENIED] CWRP - (Akiva) Staff Application

RP Name: Akiva

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:148070111

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Synergy is my home and and has been since the start. To help the server in any way i can, and make it better tha it already is. To assist other people where needed and just be of assistance. To be the best possible version of myself i can be on the server. To be truly unique and be myself while helping the server. To be an example for others that you can go through a tough situation and still remain true to who you are. To just be my self my true authentic self and help in the process. To be kind above all huble in all things.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): All Around tech junkie and lover of Star Wars. Love my rock music 70s-Late 10s is my favorite time frame. Love the lore around Star Wars and everything about it my favorite Jedi is Cal Kestis Jedi fallen order/ Jedi survivor are great games. Am probbaly the nicest person you will ever meet just dont  take advantage of me lol it wont bode well for you XD

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: 

I was a New admin on synergy for a time but resigned due to an incident back in march. I was the founder of another server and a former gmod developer. I have expierice being an admin and developer  for  6+ months.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 839:34:16

-1 you left the server after saying people were targeting you and then proceeded to create your own gmod server with a 1 of 1 copy of our Jedi docs 

I’m more surprised you haven’t gotten community banned for it 

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

1 hour ago, Akiva said:

what are you talking about? there are no docs

I dont understand why people keep thinking that i did anything of that nature

https://imgur.com/a/Dp0vUK5

In the imgur link you will find pictures of your different blacklist within the Jedi Order one of them literally being "stealing documents" so thats x2

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1238264808743112795/1242917873358475356/IMG_Youngling_Trial.docx?ex=668f85b9&is=668e3439&hm=069814e3de5d0358dcf9bd0113d09a230acc7b3561c5102c9438393d6eeb59db& 

In the link provided above you will find an EXACT copy of our current Jedi youngling trial but branded as yours.

• Winner 1

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

Veteran Admin

It hasn't been more then 30 days since your last denial. This is denied.

• Funny 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn