[ACCEPTED] Itachi's Staff App

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application 

RP Name: Itachi 

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:509901102

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help out the server the best I can. I really love the community and want to do as much as I can for them. I have been a admin on 2 other servers so I want to help out people again.  I love helping people that need help like getting unstuck and etc. I also want to make sure that people that try to ruin the server don't hurt the players in it. This server has made me happy and have fun.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love to have fun role playing. I am a very reasonable guy when it comes to fights and problems. I also play gmod alot probably is one of the only games I play. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been staff for, SGN, ICEFUSE. I have made head admin on SGN and have made 3 docs for the staff team on SGN. I also have helped ICEFUSE with there ban and appel sections when I was I played on there server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 141 hours

+1

Very Active

Edited by The_Warden

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

Veteran Admin

Oh great its this guy

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox