[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Warden's Staff Application

RP Name: Warden / Voleska

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:62962586

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help the server as much as I can. It's often I see a distinct lack of administrative response time and I feel that's because our staff are too overwhelmed with work. I want to crack down on these times and provide a quality service to the server. I genuinely love the RP on the server as well as the freedom and I want to do everything in my power to influence a continuation in that direction. As far as my personal reasons, I genuinely want to be able to help trainings setup and assist passive rp so they don't have to wait as long to continue. While it may seem insignificant to most, I feel they're often interrupted by events due to how long it takes to get setup and started for their trainings and thus I really want to help improve that timing.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I hate being a self critic, however I'm a very time efficient person. I hate waiting for something I can do in that moment. I'll often go out of my way just to prevent people from having to wait or waste their time. I'm also very detail oriented. I'm huge on the small things and I love data accuracy. I'm all about improvement and how we can move forward rather than backwards. I'm also extremely tolerant in stressful situations, so no matter the pressure I'll always come to a concrete and logical solution with as much compromise as I can measure.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've been staff in a ton of servers including high management. To list a few; EA on IceFuse Networks, Community Director of GamingKatz, Executive Director of Ethereal Roleplay, Head Administrator on Reverence Servers, Founder and Owner of Lockjaw Network. If you can think of a responsibility, I've probably done it before. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 137 hours

Edited by The_Warden
Forgot a 't' in the word 'to' in the third sentence under the 'Tell us a little about yourself' question.
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  Ghost Company ARC MAJ Crys || 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED