Rippa Staff App

Kzits

RP Name: Kano

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:581051325

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I want to become an administrator, because I want to help the server out. Synergy is  a great place and I've meet some awesome people on the game and want others to experience a great time on synergy just like I've had. Being an admin not only means I can help other by taking tickets but I also can help out the battalion im in and overall improving the game of others by making dupes, helping spawn stuff for tryouts, helping others around me, and a lot more. I also want to become an admin so I can be better theres alot of times where I ask for a dupe to be spawned in and no one takes my ticket I would love if I could host more sims, more trainings, and create new sims.  There are simpler times too such as when I get stuck in rocks I have to call for an admins help all these situation I could help out these people in and more.  I have been on Synergy a while and feel I could bring a good prescence on to the team. There are many people I get along with and some I've never meet before, but wish to meet in the future. I am on all the time mostly noon's, evenings, and night time when alot of other admins are not on I usually am which is why I think I could help out synergy also.  I feel there this is alot of ways I could help the server as a whole as well as the 501st I genuinely I want to make synergy a better place.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am big into cars and engines. I play basketball a lot when im off the game. I'm also pretty big into anime as you can probably tell from my profile pic. I listen to alot of music especially rap. I used to play a lot rainbow six seige and destiny. I have 500 hours on gmod this is the second star wars server I ever played and the best. I love sports my favorite sport is basketball and I love the Dallas mavericks! Im in community college and my birthday is in December.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I used to play FiveM alot I was an admin of 100k or die server for a few months but got bored of the game so I stopped playing fivem for a while. On another server that was alot newer I knew the owner and started playing that 500k or die server I was a head admin of that server most of the jobs I had was just banning people in the server and discords. Also the things I used to do as an admin would be spawning in stuff like cars or bringing people to me when they are stuck, taking tickets and other stuff like that. Ive never been admin on any gmod servers though I am very open to learning new things though i am also super teachable.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  359:41:09.

Edited by Kzits
Put in the hours wrong
GM Leadership
8 hours ago, Kzits said:

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  since 4/20/2024  a little over 2 months.

Ask a staff member online to check your play time

• Informative 1