RP Name: TR 41st CG ARC SSGT Mark

- - - - - - - - - - -

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67319065

- - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - -

Timezone: EST

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): After I left my former position, I felt that I wanted to help again and that I couldn't just stand and do nothing. I feel that my skills are going to waist just doing nothing and that I could do more and that I will do more if I am able to prove myself by becoming staff. I just would like to help other people on the server no matter how big or how small and to ensure that each individual get the best possible playing experience and i want to enhance their enjoyment on the server. I have dedicated myself to become staff since I came back  to the server a few months ago, I worked to try to make friends, and work my way to SSG to get TR. I am able to work with others and act like a team in an effort to make the server a fun and fair place to hang out and enjoy it here. I am also able to treat every person with respect that would want it, I feel that it is important because first impressions is everything and if my first contact with people is good then people with have a higher respect to the server. To add I am also a good, swift and fair decision maker so anyone breaking the rules will hopefully agree and learn from their mistakes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to get involved in a lot of things and generally help around in places where I can. I am able to learn skills and techniques fast and be able to adapt them to use in the everyday life of this server. I am a working man that works from 4 PM - 12 AM yet I still find time to get on here and sleep while keeping myself organized. I am always willing to learn and become a better person.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have held a previous position at Defcon Nations, there I worked my way up to Super Admin, I then took a route through their Support Team, bypassing Server Manager and Staff Director, eventually becoming Support Lead. After a few months as Support Lead I became a Community Manager, after a month I left the community because I hit a rough point in my life with transitioning from high school to college then the workforce. As a CM I was tasked with overseeing the communities 8 servers and dealing with any and all complaints and taking them up to Owners as I saw fit.

Edited by Mark F.
Changed RP Name to include TR and SSGT

Hello those reading this application I feel like its time I start this application off.

Mark is an incredible trooper let alone person, I havent known him for long but have had the excitement of meeting him and being to play with him. I tell you now this man is A grade quality. I was staff before I resigned and I can tell you now he will fit in with the current staff team and most likely if not WILL out perform most of the current new admins on the server.

Marks is getting my full respect and honor and a well deserved +1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

i'm 90% sure I did your staff interview on Icefuse way back when, you were a nice boi

good, concise & detailed application and had pretty ok experiences with this fella back in May/June of 2017

+1