[ACCEPTED] DropinActual's Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Lydus/Drop

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:233754236

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Want to give back to the community as this server has helped me through many rough times. This server allowed me to meet new people and allow my nerdiness to come out and run free. When I first joined here on this server in mid 2019 I knew nothing once so ever about rules etc. Then I met a bunch of amazing people some still play till this day and some dont but those who do I try to keep close as they can help me get adjusted to situations that involve me knowing a part of ether rules or RP side of things. Being an Administrator will allow me to build myself more and be able to focus on more related tasks such as assist others, make new friends, build my professionalism and knowledge of the server as a whole. As soon as I remembered I could apply it will make things so much better for myself along with the server as well, I am very key and hard follow for rules of servers, been doing that for years now and this will be no different. I was staff here before in the past but was uneducated in staffing properly so thought this would be able to give me a fresh start from the bottom and move up as I have the more proper experience.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 23 married to my lovely wife who also nerds out about star wars. I am ex Army got out in 2022 on medical related situations, did that for 2 and a half years and been a civilian my whole life. During this time I have had alot of family pass away and jobs turn me down due to me being on disability from the military so it makes things hard for me and I play on server to destress escape and just all out have a blast (take that as you wish a pun or not haha) with other members of the community new and old and returning.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was Head of Staff on a Imperial RP server, was staff on 2 FiveM servers 1 of which I am Head of Management and a SA on a vietnam RP server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1488 (Including 2019-mid 2020)

Edited by DropinActual
Correct time on server update

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: Master Eeth Koth

Veteran Admin

+1

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau