[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Sunny(212th) - Staff Application

RP Name: Crys

Steam ID32: 76561199014573432

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: PST (Westcoast) 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be more involved with the server and synergy as a whole, it would help both my battalion and the rest of the server as well. I'm a huge fan of star wars so I would like to apply that knowledge and passion to the server. I'm very active on the server, so I would like to apply that as well in other avenues as well with synergy. I've never been an Staff so I would like to start somewhere that beyond just playing my regular clone. Since we are on a new map starting as Staff would be good to get the ball rolling now as the new map changes and grows.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a huge star wars nerd, like major. I love my battalion and all I want is to have the battalion maintain its growth and numbers, and I'm pretty easy going with the server and I try to be as approachable/friendly as possible. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've never been a staff member but I would like to use this so i can get me feet wet for future opportunities with the server.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I'm not sure how to check my server hours but my first time playing GMod was playing this RP server and no other server so i have about 540-550 Hours in the server 

GM Leadership

+1 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Yoda | Walon Vau

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Yoda | Walon Vau

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze