[ACCEPTED] Caleb Dume/ Smitty Staff Application

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Smitty) Staff Application

RP Name: Smitty

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:65204888

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
FIRST OFF i LOVE THIS COMMUNITY here ... Secondly
I Love to help out on the weekend when i am on from 5pm- 6am est as there are not alot of admins on in the mornings. i also feel like i may be able to do some morning event if i have any ideas of some. I also Do have a job m-thursday from 6-6am so i still can hop on 2-3hrs before i can go to work. By being staff this will also allow me to learn more stuff that i am not aware of form prev staff experience. I also love helping out as Ej Whenever i get a chance.
Also I want to make people follow the rules of the server. I want to get rid / keep out all the bad players and make sure they don't effect the players who role play legitimately. I want to help grow this community so it stays Big and beautiful. My closing remarks are I thank you for reading this and I thank you for considering me for this position and if I get it I thank you, if I don't I still thank you for the opportunity.
and i know if i don't show up for a week without a Loa i acknowledge and understand that i will be removed from staff

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

I love starwars and love to help out whenever i get the Chance.

I have adhd and autism so i like to hear both sides before making a decision.
I love problem solving and Building stuff.
I also am just getting back into gmod after a long burnout so ill be here for a while.
I love gaming as it is a passion for me as i do make content from time to time from funny moments on yt and tiktok
to streaming sometimes but not often.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

I was Staff on OverIt Rp during Covid lockdown before server closed down 4 months later and got passed to a different ownership before that got closed down within that month as not a staff member.
I mainly helped out with building and handleing tickets whenever someone needed something spawned in or when someone was stuck

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

prolly around  208hrs at the time applying 

Edited by uKNO_smitty
forgot 1 small detail

I suggest putting yourself out there within the server and make more of a name for yourself, Also I suggest participating in trainings, deployments, and just chatting in OOC and the forums. Although, I do think you are a cool guy and I would like to see you participating more in server activities, Hope to see you around soon!
With that being said I will be changing to a +support. Good luck!

Edited by Rivers
  • Pay Respect 1

Rancor SSG Rivers

22 minutes ago, Rivers said:

You say you have 208 hours on the server but I have not seen you at all and I have been on the server for a week straight. As well as, I feel your application had minimum effort. I suggest putting yourself out there within the server and make more of a name for yourself, Also I suggest participating in trainings, deployments, and just chatting in OOC and the forums.

Although, I do think you are a cool guy and I would like to see you participating more in server activities, Hope to see you around soon!
With that being said I will +/- leaning more towards +support. Good luck!

I'm going to add a comment, I do see him on often. Especially on his jedi. He is often roleplaying or doing trainings.

+1 from me.

Edited by Stormzy
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 2
42 minutes ago, Rivers said:

You say you have 208 hours on the server but I have not seen you at all and I have been on the server for a week straight. As well as, I feel your application had minimum effort. I suggest putting yourself out there within the server and make more of a name for yourself, Also I suggest participating in trainings, deployments, and just chatting in OOC and the forums.

Although, I do think you are a cool guy and I would like to see you participating more in server activities, Hope to see you around soon!
With that being said I will +/- leaning more towards +support. Good luck!

im usally on around midnight est til 5am est during the weekend if this helps you and usally on for 2 hrs before work as i do work a 10-12hr shift during the week days and sometimes for 30min-1hr when i do get off work :)

• Friendly 1
42 minutes ago, uKNO_smitty said:

im usally on around midnight est til 5am est during the weekend if this helps you and usally on for 2 hrs before work as i do work a 10-12hr shift during the week days and sometimes for 30min-1hr when i do get off work :)

Gotcha, considering it was my mistake and we just haven't run into eachother I dont see why not to + support.

Therefore, I will be changing to a +support

Hope to see you around man and good luck!

Edited by Rivers
  • Friendly 1

Rancor SSG Rivers

GM Leadership

+1

• Friendly 1

+1
Is active alot, great jedi

• Friendly 1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 501st Knight E Consular Manager Lydus, Rancor TUO SUP SGT Drop

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN