[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Fiver Staff App

RP Name: Fiver

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:531123974

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: AST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been a member of this server for over a year. In my time on the server I've been really active and enjoy playing on the server as a whole. As of recently I've been wanting to do more on the server add a new aspect to the game. I like the synergy community overall and I feel like I could help out more if I could get administrator. I think that I can be an active member as well as being an admin and on top of that means I can help out people more as I'm on the server a lot. As I'm CG at the time of posting this I already have a solid understanding of the rules which helps out when dealing with issues within the server. In conclusion I think that obtaining staff would not only give me more something to do on the server but also I feel like I can be really helpful and reliable on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I enjoy getting to meet new people and help them on the server. I feel like I can pick up things quite fast so I feel like teaching me the commands and stuff wouldn't be difficult. During the summer I am extremely active and my summer is now starting within less then a week so my activity will sky rocket from what it is right now and even at the moment I'd like to think I'm doing alright.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not really, this is sort of the first time I want to take a crack at being staff on a server I think it could be pretty fun, and something to do. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 614:07:16

• Winner 1

+1. Active fella and would make a great fit for staff

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Battalion Commander Fox
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny