Corgatta rescue

Veteran Admin

Name: Clorox

Who helped (If applicable): Warmaster, arroyo, nexus, darkfire

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The republic secured a teleporter and went to the teleporter. An unknown force sent them back

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/4/3

Bro, I was so confused and had no idea what was happening. I'm sure it would've made more sense if I had a clearer understanding of it.

Current: 332nd ARCO Vyse
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn TC Kano Omega 22 Atin

star-wars-332nd.gif

Head Admin

2/3/4

This was...something. Gonna be a stack the enjoyment I got from this was playing with my batt and not from the event itself. I understood the concept of the first stage, but we just kept getting droids spawned on the OBJ we just took a lot, and we didn't understand why. 1st map wasn't so bad tho. 

2nd map tho...that was tough. The cool little interaction y'all had at the DB with the EJ was cool and unique, but it didn't create any story that we were able to pursue, even after we asked to. Felt super all over the place without any clear objective. The care for this event was there, just not the execution. Regardless, thank you as always for hosting and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
43 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

2/3/4

This was...something. Gonna be a stack the enjoyment I got from this was playing with my batt and not from the event itself. I understood the concept of the first stage, but we just kept getting droids spawned on the OBJ we just took a lot, and we didn't understand why. 1st map wasn't so bad tho. 

2nd map tho...that was tough. The cool little interaction y'all had at the DB with the EJ was cool and unique, but it didn't create any story that we were able to pursue, even after we asked to. Felt super all over the place without any clear objective. The care for this event was there, just not the execution. Regardless, thank you as always for hosting and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

That's very fair, I hope the dungeons meet your expectations