[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tackle Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Tackle

SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:238628862

VIP(Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST/PST

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: At the time, I left the staff team because I felt like I no longer had the time for it. I struggled getting on the server period, let alone take tickets. The reason for my availability on synergy being cut down was due to all the finals that had been approaching, I just needed more time to study. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentences minimum): When I play on the server now, I realize that I have more time than I used to. I think in the past I had a good experience on the staff team,  and it was a really really good pass time on the server when nothing was going on, because helping people can be pretty fun. I also want to rejoin because being apart of the admin team means I can set up droids for myself and other members of my battalion a lot easier, especially when staff doesn't do their job. I'm coming back because a lot have people have told me easy tickets take a long time to get taken.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentences minimum): When I joined the staff team, all the way through when I left, it always seemed like a very welcoming space, I never had any issues with anybody, and quota was not hard to meet, at least until I had other things going on in life. I think I also really enjoyed being on the staff team because people asked me lots of silly questions about staff that I don't really think I should know about because all I was was an admin at the time. I can envision great experiences to be had when I am back on the staff team, and I would love to get back to work!

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: 41st Major Faie | Green Company Lead | ARF Lead

Former: Sentinel Manager

GM Leadership

+1

+1 good luck

Current: Senior Admin GM SSG Cucumber

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED