Stolen Supplies

• System

Name: Gibby

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66867964

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:100006480 (shroud) STEAM_0:1:126523395 (Gurk) STEAM_0:1:743498109 (pie)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LT5L0aoQGtY7gfBcV5DuWRDAa8wuRI3C/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=115431434235495389145&rtpof=true&sd=true

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Pirates raided a republic base and stole the weapons and supplies and took them back to there base. at the same time the CIS was staging for their assult on the planet using the factory district to set up

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Agree 1

Gameplay: 5

Care and Effort: 5

Server Performance: 5

Amazing EJs, good combat, and a variety of RP. Only thing imo would be it could've been a bit longer.

This is mostly because I joined half way through the deployment but it felt like there was only something happening for a few people who were involved in the direct RP. In the future I would suggest at least having multiple points of interest to keep more than just those few people entertained!

2/3/5

• Agree 1

Current : Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  | SG WO Jayfon

2/3/5

I joined half way through, so not sure if it's just me.

I was confused of what was going on at the time and where to go, even my battalion didn't know where to go when I asked, they played through the deployment.

Honestly, if you can make your events more understandable, maybe guides from command EJ in comms or something like that.

Current: 332nd ARCL Sterling, Vice Admiral Tarkin of Navy.

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager,

spacer.png

3 Gameplay - SOBDE got confused with the password thing and we heard different numbers that what were used on the thing
4 Care - There was a good show of effort and it looked like you cared for the event

5 Server - didn't crash or lag at all