Maxwell's 327th CMD Application

Steam Name: [RS] Sombra

RP Name: Blazin Max

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:36038001

Battalion/Area you are applying for: 327th 

Experience: 

212th Commander Of Revan Gaming- A fairly small server but still obtained a lot of experience in dealing with communication and battalion building techniques. 

ARC Commander of Revan Gaming 2.0- After shutting down, they had revived themselves and I had taken it upon myself to recruit players into the server. This built my recruiting and ability to hold more troopers in my battalion with ease
ST Marshall Commander on HighlanderGaming- Worked as the first ever St Marshall Commander to work on there, helped developed a wide system of protocol and team building exercises.

Blaze Commander Of Icefuse Servers- Was put as Blaze Commander of Icefuse as my goal was to revive the remnants of the old group. I ended up keeping the battlion alive while I did not even have my computer at the time. Sadly my time was cut short due to my punishment by Odyssey.
CG XO of Icefuse Servers- The start of my StarWars RP career, I helped develop my skills as a roleplayer and GMOD player. This was my beginning.
Nova Commander of Spraven Gaming- Mainly a one time thing, server needed population and I provided that.
501st Commander on Mesh Gaming- Mainly a one time thing, server needed population and I provided that.
ST Commander of Cosmic Conquest- After being dismissed by Odyssey, Cosmic Conquest was my second home. I started here developing bonds between players and I learned everything from respect and abiding the rule system here.
212th Commander Of Revan Gaming- While I mainly worked as a gamemaker here, I helped create a fun community for the players by being the international "fun commander" if you want to say that. Created awesome friend bonds here.

Why should you become a Commander?: 

EXPERIENCE- I have quite a lot of experience with both small and large servers alike, which means bringing in that experience will create a amazing battalion for us all.

COMPASSION- I have built relationships among many players, and I intend on making more with the players on the server. I hope to bring a respectful population and also create an awesome battalion.

COMMUNICATION- I always find the main problem with the server is communication, and I intend on creating a communication system with other commanders, my higher up staff members, and my fellow troopers

Do you understand the lore of your battalion?: Yes I do understand the lore

Availability: In between working with Revival Servers, I can set up time frames throughout my entire day, every week, to help develop the 327th and overall the community.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: 

CREATION- I intend on bringing in many of my well known friends into the community to begin the creation of 327th, where I can produce a great amount of players. I then intend on starting my recruitment process through my troopers to obtain and even higher base amount of troopers.

SYSTEMS- I cannot wait to bring in a great communication system to the server so that I can prove to players that I truly care for the population of the server. I also help to build 327th through a great recruitment system.

CONNECTIONS- I hope to build bridges/connections with all the members of the server to help develop and raise the 327th as a superior battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position? Of Course!

Edited by Maxwell
2 hours ago, Mito said:

I thought 327th already had a Commander Bly?

Hey

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.