The safety of the village

• System

Name: Dirty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169198753

Who helped (If applicable): Part

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The event consisted of deathwatch kidnapping villagers from the village and holding them hostage, trying to misslead the republic splintering the information of their objective throughout various consoles. Having the villagers rigged to explode if the republic did not come to their aid in the time limit the death watch gavthem, the villagers would die. Thankfully for the villagers the republic saved them with 1.5s to spare.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Part

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

2/3/5, Stop banning jetpacks on main server events <3 especially when its just a basic shoot em up event.

• Funny 1

Current: Parjai-1 Bear
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

GM Leadership

2/2/5 banning jetpacks on a main server event doesn't sit well with me on top of the fact i RPed to go up a cliff with my grappling hook which is in the TK kit and i accidentally fell into an area i wasn't supposed to be and was admin grabbed and was told it was fail rp to be there doesn't make sense to me. Also all of my guys were just not having a good time mostly was just a shoot em up no rp besides the bomb thing at the end just wasn't enjoyable tbh. Next time if you have areas ppl arent supposed to be make it rayshielded off or make it so we cant get there instead of limiting are RP and equipment.

• Funny 1

Current: || SA || GMO || TRO || QuestMaster || Guild Marshal || 2ndAc XO Parjai-1 SUP CPT Bear || Wad'e Tay'haai ||

Former: || KU XO Charger || CG TKL HOUND ||