[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Joshua) Staff Applica

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application

RP Name: Josh/Apha 

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:0:201554952

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator because I am passionate about building positive communities and providing fair and entertaining experiences for all users. I have excellent communication skills and a commitment to effective conflict resolution. As an administrator, I would be able to actively contribute to sustaining a healthy and dynamic atmosphere. I am devoted to preserving the community's norms and standards while also remaining personable and sensitive to members' concerns. Furthermore, I am excited to learn and grow in this capacity, constantly honing my talents and positively impacting the community's growth. Overall, becoming an administrator reflects my core beliefs of fairness, ethics, and community development.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been streaming off and on for the last 8 years. I recently obtaining my Florida Class D license. I am a hard-working and dedicated person, committed to pursuing my passions and achieving my goals.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have not been staff on a Gmod server before. I have however been staff on a FiveM server, which is GTAV roleplay. My job was to keep the discord a safe place for everyone while following the rules. To keep anyone from breaking any rules in the game without breaking the rules. This would include Kicking them or banning them if need be; other times, it would just be a verbal warning, depending on the severity of the case. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:I would estimate about 100hr out of the 150 hr I have on gmod is on our server.

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1
Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED