[ACCEPTED] Title of Thread:  CWRP - Art's Staff Applica

RP Name:Art

Steam ID32:STEAM_0:1:71897158

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:CST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be able to work with the staff team. Help my battalion grow in training events.Support other Battalions with spawning droids and setting whitelist. Become better known on the server through assisting people. Eventually running events for the server population to stay busy with. As well as Enjoy the server with the ability help when the game bugs out and ruins the fun. As well as increasing the time to recruit in the battalion by setting whitelist and name changes. Also being able to stop people from RDMing in vehicles by despawning it .

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I been on this server for years on and off. I joined the army and was stationed around the world(Korea, Germany) . I have 2 kiddos 48 days apart :)

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: N/A

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 3145:57:34

I wont say much, but when i do say much. Ill say this: Art, you are one of a kind and actually a dedicated person. so have my +1

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi CMD KU Master Simms

I have nothing bad to say about this fella, and seems like you want to help out as well. +1 

Current: 332nd ARCL Sterling, Vice Admiral Tarkin of Navy.

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager,

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED