Infection

• System

Name: Blitz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81114407

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:743498109 (Pie) STEAM_0:0:13970381 (Reborn) STEAM_0:0:43580258 (Bitter) STEAM_0:1:58570489 (Shakes)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Planet asked for backup and they were all dead when we go there. Infection Spread

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

3/4/3

The event was fun, although server lagged SO MUCH, on the brink of crashing.

VC broke half way through, that was not fun.

Although, EJ's did an extraordinary job, and the plot and story of the event was fun. Rakghouls go brrrrrrrrr

Current: 332nd Officer CPT ARCL Jesse

Former: Hardcase, Kix, 501st MEDL, Chief Medical Officer, Aviation Manager, Vice Admiral Tarkin

spacer.png

3/4/5 
I think a bit more care in keeping the main force together would be nice.
I think the Rakghoul mechanic is nice but better understanding of infected troopers is needed.
The deployment felt very rushed and then the end was a slow crawl for anyone not involved in the immediate RP.
Other than that you're doing really well and I expect great things from more events/deployments 

4/4/3
the plan was solid, didnt go as planned but still was good fun for sure, enjoyed the troopers turning at random and the doctor talking was cooking with that script

Current: Rancor REGL CPT Alpha 98 Nate | Militia LT | Senior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Navy IA CPO