Banzai's Staff Application

Bonzai

RP Name: 212th PFC Banzai (Restarted. Used to be 91st EOD 1LT Banzai)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120869907

Timezone: central standard time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  I would like to be a administrator as I want to help out the community as much as I can and think that I have the skills to do so. I have been staff on drillion Starwarsrp but it closed down I also was a staff on a jail break server called united gamers I also was a staff member on synergy but left for a bit. I have read over the motd and know all the rules and there punishments and will always keep updated on any changes made. I believe that I can deal with people in a respectful matter and I don't hold grudges. I know I may not have as much experience as others but you have to start somewhere and I am eager to learn along the way. This is why I would like to be staff on the server and I hope you agree.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): my name is Kale and I am currently In my first year of high school. I enjoy playing gmod a little to much as I have over 3000 hours played on starwarsrp alone. my other hobbies include quading, biking and lacrosse. I make my money through yard work and BMX contests.

Edited by Banzai
  • Agree 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

i really want to be administrator cause this server is awesome to play on and it has really good roleplay in it everyone does a good job and i would like to help people ineed of help so i could help them get better at the game or if their stuck i can help them get out of the situation