Can't spawn on Naval or Hunter

Bombur

Question

I've had this problem since the beginning, I've never been able to spawn in on my Hunter or Naval jobs.

What happens is I will click on one to spawn in as such, but instead of getting the normal black screen that says "YOU DIED," I am instead met with a completely black screen and am unable to do anything except open the ESC menu and lua console. I have waited for over an hour to see if it is just bugged (nothing), I have tried verifying my files and even redownloading the game. I do not play on any other servers and I do not have any other content besides what is needed for Synergy.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I can't delete this for some reason, but I'll be transferring this to the Bug Reporting forum

Edited by Bombur
Redirecting problem to the Bug Reports

2 answers to this question

Head Admin
16 hours ago, Bombur said:

I've had this problem since the beginning, I've never been able to spawn in on my Hunter or Naval jobs.

What happens is I will click on one to spawn in as such, but instead of getting the normal black screen that says "YOU DIED," I am instead met with a completely black screen and am unable to do anything except open the ESC menu and lua console. I have waited for over an hour to see if it is just bugged (nothing), I have tried verifying my files and even redownloading the game. I do not play on any other servers and I do not have any other content besides what is needed for Synergy.

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I can't delete this for some reason, but I'll be transferring this to the Bug Reporting forum

By any chance, did you purchase subscriber?

If so, sometimes it just sets you to the user group "subuser" instead of "subvipuser". If that's the case, make a store support ticket to get the rank back here: https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/forum/294-store-support/

Or if it still works, type !checkrank in-game.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander