[DENIED] Blueman's Staff Application

RP Name: Blueman

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:170145681

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I enjoy interacting with others who share your interest in Star Wars and gaming. As a staff member, I can have more opportunities to engage with the community, build relationships, and contribute to the server's positive atmosphere. With my passion I want to contribute to creating an immersive and enjoyable roleplaying experience for others. As a staff member, I could lend my hand in shaping events, enforcing rules, and maintaining the server's quality.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Star wars is cool, i've been a fan of it for a while. I am studying computer science as a major in college. and I like motorsports

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Not a lot of meaningful time but I am willing to learn and grow

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 865:24:22

Blueman

+1 had me at Motorsports.

Current: Green Company Officer LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 most active omega W atin 

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn