Grinch's Staff Application

The Grinch

RP Name: TR ST CG HVY SSG Grinch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:97066425

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I have been playing on Synergy Gaming for a couple of months now and since I joined I wanted to be a part of the amazing staff team that has been established on here. As a member of the Shock Troopers, and being a trainer on the server I always do my best to help others and lead by example for others. For example as a trainer I try to help out new cc’s by teaching them more information than the minimal requirements by giving them tours and explaining how some battalions may work. As a staff member I would be able to help others out more and prevent irresponsible members from ruining others experiences. Currently as a shock trooper I am only able to temporarily stop people from misbehaving and encourage them to change in order for them and others to have the best time possible. But with staff i’d be able to teach them what is right and what is wrong so they can continue playing the server. With the opportunity of being admin I would be able to give everyone a good experience from helping with events and helping players to my full extent. I’d like to be able to add more realistic roleplay by making everyone feel like they are impacting the turnout of the event, and make sure everyone is playing how they should be  Finally I would love to be a staff member in order to make everyone have the same great experience i’ve had, and to maintain the fun and professional environment that is on Synergy Gaming.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Jameson and i’m 16 years old. I live in New York and have been playing video games for a very long time. I have been playing games on the PC for about 6 years starting with Diablo 3. I mostly enjoy playing soccer, working out, and playing PC in my free time. I always try to make the most out of my time while playing video games by making others laugh and playing for fun. With that being said I am a very competitive person and enjoy winning as a team. In the future I hope to major in Law Enforcement, and Law.  

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes, I have been a staff member on one other Gmod server called Prominent gaming and multiple others games. Some include CS:GO, and Arma. With my past experience I learned the basics of commands and how to handle communities and deal with irresponsible people. I also learned that I have to be committed and involved in order to improve servers.

• Agree 1