My credits and renown disappeared

Kzits

Question

I had 4.9 mill almost 5 mill credits and almost 300k renown and its just gone now im not sure if it was becuase of a job or name change earlier today i had my money but when i went to become a hunter after i got my job change it seems almost all of my credits and renown are gone i dont have a picture of my profile showing i had it im not sure if there is a way to check the logs or not. I was planning on buying a guild jumper for bounty hunter with renown and when i went to go check how much renown i had it showed that litterly all of it was gone. is there any way to recover what i lost? STEAM_0:0:581051325 this is my steam ID and this is my steam ID 64 76561199122368378 im not sure which one you will need.Im not sure if this was the cause or not but when they called for hunter evals everytime i spawned in i kept getting a black screen so i deleted my civilian and made a new one now i dont get the black screen when i spawn in as a civ im not sure if me deleting the character was the cause? I was told that the money is shared between all of my characters so if i went to one i would  have the same amount as i do on the other ones so i dont see how if i deleted a civ it would get rid of all of my credits and renown.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet