[DENIED] (Akiva) Staff Re-Application/Application

RP Name: Jedi G Padawan Disciple Akiva

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:148070111

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: New Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: YES

Why did you leave the staff team?: Had an issue within the server but its been resolved. I'm ready to get back into things and help the server once again. Akiva Is back and better tha ever and ready to help.

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I was one before on synergy and I want to come back and help out again. I have a different perspective on things now, and have a whole new perception on how to do things . I am now ready to, help in  any way i can. I love star wars and evrything about it. It would be an honor to help out again and support the server.  Synergy roleplay is my home and has been from the start id like to keep it as so.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a New Admin on Synergy CWRP for a time i am currently an admin on another server i have experience being an admin i am also currently running a warframe clan called the Hellfire Warriors, and was running a community called the Legion Immortals Alliance

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  767:13:22

Edited by Akiva
typing errors
  • Director
Director

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED