CIS Attack

Name: Lerona

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117223341

Who helped (If applicable):  TEAM_0:0:79819558 (kelvin)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Major fleet of vultures attacked base and cis attacks

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NO

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Agree 1

Alright, listen up, let me break down for you why this Star Wars event was an absolute astonishing piece of masterful work. This event was perfectly and I mean perfectly crafted together the way that the NPC spawned in just made me feel amazed by detailed this event was. This event was clearly thought threw and had multiple endings, being such a event I could only hold in the excitement of shooting my beloved Z-6 mini-gun killing any enemies spotted within range. I could only fathom the amount of hard work and dedication that was put in place to make this event so perfectly get executed, everything seemed to have a place and time, not being too random nor being too artificial. I truly believe this event so marvelously crafted by Lerona is bound to go down in history as the greatest and most extraordinary events ever to go down in GMOD history.

• Agree 1