[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Flunk Staff Application

RP Name: Flunk

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:197015335

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: MST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to progress in the community more and help it flourish and grow. While also helping maintain the integrity of the safe community that has been founded on this server.  With the ever growing server community, the need for more openminded thinkers arises for instance events and encounters. I strongly feel that's a challenge I'm willing to step up to bat for. The overall goal for if and when I get accepted into staff is to maintain and grow the server while still keeping the foundation at the core of what the server was founded on.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I highly enjoy gaming, the immersive experience gives me joy as I learn about people and make those connections to make not just the server but gaming in general better. I'm a pretty outgoing person, very well kept and mannered. I'm not a one side pick and choose person, I believe in innocent until proven guilty and will go through everything before making a decision. Outside of gaming, I'm married and have a career with the U.S. Army as an 11B, with that being said, I'm pretty flexible with time but there is times where I'm out training and would put in a ROA/LOA to keep everybody informed. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, for Synergy. No major milestones as I had to leave for BCT.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1134:08:14

• Winner 1

I knew your name sounded familiar, had to look back a bit. 100% +1 this dude. Welcome back 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Seems like a good application and congrats on passing basic 

Also not sure on what standings you left but if you were previous staff shouldn’t you do the returning staff applications rather then this one 

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Vortexuss said:

Seems like a good application and congrats on passing basic 

Also not sure on what standings you left but if you were previous staff shouldn’t you do the returning staff applications rather then this one 

I reapplied normally because I was a NA at the time and when reading the guidelines it states to reapply as normal. I know I didn't go into detail on the history. Just for clarification. 

• You do not reapply to be a New Admin. If you were a New Admin previously you would go through the application process as normal.
Edited by Flunk
Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED