DW kidnapp Republic Senator

Name: Debitor | Sprint

SteamID: 76561198798949812

Who helped (If applicable): Hyper, Thai, Piston, Toga

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Republic Senator wanted to visit an old friend on base and got kidnapped by DW

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: 

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Current:
Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | Death Korps Leader Hunter Krampus | Senate Guard CPL Krampus | Jedi Padawan Malian

Former:
104th ARFO | 104th Jedi Padawan Duelist Debitor | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor | Navy RDC PO2 Krampus Navy MED CPO Debitor

Head Admin

Wanted to come back and give feedback from a former GMD POV. Not giving a standard rating as I did not enjoy this event, but it did seem that you put some thought into it and the server didn't struggle that bad. 

When doing RP involving EJ bounty hunters that are trying to negotiate, there needs to be some fear involved from both sides. In this scenario, you had taken a self created senator hostage with DW EJ's and held him for ransom. The negotiation team and I took your CMD hostage after talks were obviously going nowhere due to sub-optimal RP in our eyes and the NPC's continuing to shoot and kill clones, as well as mando ships coming in for bombing runs even though the CMD had agreed to a cease fire. After we took the CMD hostage and attempted to do a hostage transfer, you said nah give in to my demands. When I approached your area where you were holding the prisoner, you said nah give in to my demands. There were threats of your entire operation being exposed after IR with the captured DW CMD, and you still did not care. Yes we need to do hostage negotiations, but if the person on the other side has no actual fear or motive for hostage taking besides hosting an event, the actual RP involved is going to be lame. 

At some point the DW CMD that was captured tried to do /me breaks out of binds and rolled higher than his captives and he thought he could run. He even did it again after it was explained that he CAN NOT do that, and after he had three guns on him, which could activate FearRP. 

This was not a failure on your end as a staff member or someone willing to host an entertainment, this was a failure of understanding your audience. I am confident that you will be an excellent GM one day, and it sounds like the event you hosted with the help of Clorox and Pulse after went a lot smoother. I look forward to your next effort, and I hope you read all of this not from a point of frustration with criticism, but with a desire to improve your events. 

• Informative 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png