Mychael mychers

• System

Name: Soul

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:465203631

Who helped (If applicable): Crytex|Nye|Daestrophe|Kaine · Today at 00:0776561198140837273

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Mychael went around defending 3 portanls at alot of health until all portals where destoryed he was unkillable. alot of killing very fun

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

GM Leadership

2/3/5

Fighting the unkillable EJ wasnt too fun especially when it looked like he was just massing especially when he sticked to one room in the medbay and just waited for people to walk in

2/3/5

Fighting an immortal Micheal Myers with a light saber is not super fun, especially since he kept going after clones and even after he wasn't immortal he still had half the server shooting at him and not dying. If the EJ was less combative and more there to defend the statues instead of kill troopers it would felt better to fight him because we wouldn't have to fight him but destroy the statues instead. The zombies were difficult to kill and more of an annoyance then a threat since you just had to stand there and mag dump them will the do 2 points of damage to you.  The HP was obviously a problem that you heard us complain about but I don't think you ever lowered their HP, you heard a complaint about the even and ignored it(to my knowledge, the HP's could've been changed and it could've just been a hit reg issue).

• Winner 1

2/2/4

Event was good enough to keep the server busy at night, however there were a number of instances where "Mychael Myers" ran around and kept combat cloaking and would seem annoyed and yell at us to not use flamethrowers. I don't know where in the rules it says they can just ban weapons for events, but that's just kinda not it. Not to mention it wasn't advertised anywhere beyond MM just yelling at us to not use said weapons. Wasn't just me, Tech, a Rancor trooper, and Tarkin were all using them too and because it wasn't advertised well, if at all, MM kept getting lit on fire. Was something of a dumpster fire there. I personally don't mind the immortality thing, but how the heck were we supposed to know there were "hell gates" somewhere. The hallways were turned into literal blenders cause of it. I've never seem the walls more red. I think this could have been handled better and I hope it is next time around.