[DENIED] David's STAFF Application

RP Name:  thunder | Vorn |ren Vizla

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:621054839

VIP (Y/N): y

Time zone: Est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become staff because number one I want to get the experience that comes with being staff. as well as helping out because I know everyone has their own personal life and they don't have time to be on all the time. I think I would be a good fit because I will never show favoritism or bias. because I think being fair to all is the most important thing about being staff. I also enjoy this server everyone is very chill also just found out only admins can train cadets. I will try my best to make sure they aren't ignored and treat everyone with respect. because staff are held to a higher standard maturity and respect goes a long way in my opinion. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): my name is David I'm from Michigan and I work at the legendary HOME DEPOT.  I play video games A LOT I'm a chill guy I'm down to earth with everyone I meet. I would say I'm pretty respectful to everyone and I love to just have conversations with people that I meet.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server ?: 129 hours

Veteran Admin

+1 I have had interactions with you which have only been positive!

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1

Current: | Rancor General Branch Overseer Shaak Ti

Former: Null 6 LT Kom’rk| Rancor Jedi TU Commander Knight Halsey | Rancor Alpha General Master Kit Fisto |Rancor Alpha General Branch Overseer Kit Fisto

+1 seems pretty chill.

• Dumb 1

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

• 2 weeks later...
Veteran Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED