[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Akiva) Staff Application

RP Name: Jedi 501st Padawan Disciple Akiva

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:148070111

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I am constantly in game have a  good ammount of play time. I think i would be a good asset to the admin team because i am on so much especially in the morning and late afternoon to early evening, some times i even stay on all night. I am passionate about the community an want to see it flourish even more than it already has. Synergy has been so kind to me its time to return the favor and help wherever i can. Synergy is my home and will be for years to come. For the Republic and may the force be with you always!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Addison, i went to school for computers and technology. I am the kindest person youll ever meet in IRL and on any server and that is not changing ever. I am a passionate fan of all things Star Wars.  I love the lore, the community and the people surrounding it. Star Wars is a passion of mine and i plan to keep it that way for a  long time to come.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I ran two clans in two dfferent games at one point the games were SWTOR and Warframe I was the founder and leader of both clans The Hellfire Warriors and the Imperial Immortal's neither clan is around anymore because i've dedicated my life to this server. plus one of them was a sith clan and i dont like sith clans anymore. The jedi way is the way and always will be to bring balance to the force.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 308:33:06.

Edited by Akiva
In game hours update
Veteran Admin

Out of curiosity did you get your hours from an admin in game or in the steam menu?

Veteran Admin
1 hour ago, Akiva said:

Both :)

Jedi 501st Sentinel Padawan  Disciple Akiva: 308:33:06.

Awesome, in the future any applications use the admin gotten one as it is your time in server not in gmod

+1

Veteran Admin

Akiva is a good guy and always positive interactions +1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

+1 good luck

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED