The Stealth Operation on Endor

Wombat

Name: Wombat

Who helped (If applicable): Bacara/Oxen

Event Name:The Stealth operation on Endor

Summary of the story: SO and 91st were deployed to Endor to recapture 4 senators and representatives. It was planned to be a stealth mission but a trooper was fired upon and an alarm was tripped. In the end, 2 gungans were evac'd. Endor still stands aswell.

What was the result of the event?: It turned out well with 2 gungans evac'd.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplay/Shootem up. Was a stealth but shot when fired upon. Not too sure which one.

This was probably the best Spec ops mission I've seen in my time of playing in this server. I got to act like a lone soldier with my Sharpshooter class. Droids were all around the place and I just loved this event in general. Honestly a part 2 and more continuations of this event would be much appreciated. 

thBOOS3R2M.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kilo said:

This was probably the best Spec ops mission I've seen in my time of playing in this server. I got to act like a lone soldier with my Sharpshooter class. Droids were all around the place and I just loved this event in general. Honestly a part 2 and more continuations of this event would be much appreciated. 

thBOOS3R2M.jpg

A weeb? I dont want ahsoka on my AAR. :(

Thanks for Feedback

Edited by Wombat
  • Agree 1