[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Bobby Biceps Staff Application

RP Name: KU MSG Charger

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:420083343

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):Overall, I want to be an administrator because I am driven to make a meaningful impact, lead by example, and contribute to the overall wellbeing and success of an organization. I am confident in my ability to fulfill the responsibilities of this role and am eager to utilize my skills and experience to drive positive change and growth. I am a very charismatic individual that can make anyone day bad - good one. I enjoy playing on the server to meet with all my friends that I have made onto the server which really motivated me to contribute something onto the table. I will not lie this will make me have some experience of being an admin onto a gmod server if this gets accepted. I would love to help out people that needs help setting up as tryouts or trainings.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a very energizing person I love engaging with people in any situation. I love making friends with people on the server and I try my best not to take it too serious in any scenarios.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I don't sadly, but I would like it give it a shot!

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  134:48:35.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

BIG DICK ENERGY | Look for stars and believe in what you can become.

Current: Rancor | BobbyBiceps

Veteran Admin

+1

+1 good luck

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED