Oboshi's | Chopper Gamemaster App

Oboshi

Name: People know me as Chopper In game but currently I'm Rancor REGL WO Hammer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65792502 | 76561198091850732

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: Rancor REGL WO Hammer has played for 176:52:47.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 10
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: There are a couple of reasons why I would like to join. The first is to give people enjoyable events where people are having fun with roleplay and event-wise. I want to fully go through roleplay with events making people do many things. It doesn't matter which regiment you are in you are most likely going to be doing roleplay. Secondly, I like to set and make dupes one of my main reasons is to build dupes others could use in events | encounters | and training. Thirdly, I just like making events' honestly it gives people stuff to do and everyone is having fun in the end. 
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
Event Main map: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AiJIyNO9lvg0qHKfISKOi_tyWvb3s1-1K5a0mRW5nBg/edit?usp=sharing

Deployment:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZbHiyv_qoh-2q_kRilAtzFvZjue31vGmKiEn15Ak9_w/edit?usp=sharing

Currently: Rancor REGL LT Hammer | Padawan Consular Ralk Jon | Hunter Gator

GM Leadership

+1 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED