[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Cheese's Staff Application

RP Name: Cheese

Steam ID: 76561199092928199

VIP (Y/N):  yes

Timezone: GMT+2

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i wanna be an administrator because, i wanna help keep the server safe, i wanna keep the server from going downhill thanks to too much chaos, i wanna help as many people as i can, i want to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable time on the server and since i can usually only play in the inactive times, it would benefit everyone cause then there could be an admin online in atleast some of the early hours

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have ADD and Autism, i like playing videogames especially playing on synergy and im the kind of person that says they hate almost everyone but still helps anyone that needs it and doesnt actually hate anyone, i dont even know why i say that i hate almost everyone, i have found a lot of friends on the server and i enjoy spending time on it

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: yes i used to be new admin on synergy but since i am only really online during online hours nothing much happened i got removed for not hitting admin in the right amount of time

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:  i have 295 hours of playtime on synergy

Veteran Admin

+1 ive only ever had positive experiences with Cheese

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED