[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Ghost Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Ghost

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:448502257

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was unable to play on the server due to pc problems so I had to resign.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the staff team so that I can help out the server again as well as take some of the load off the current SAs that are stretched thin. I would also like to rejoin so that I may help my battalion set up trainings and build dupes for tryouts. Finally, I would like to rejoin now that all my computer problems have been fixed and I shouldn't have any in the near future.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel my previous time as a staff member went very well. Some reasons for this would be that I became staff of the month in November and got staff of the week many times. I also feel like many of the people on the server viewed me as an outstanding staff member because I would take the time to build people dupes or set up larger tickets.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

+1 get that man back in here

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Confused 1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN