Spooky's Resignation

Banned

Name: Spooky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98585052

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 1.11.18

Reason for leaving: Let's get this done. The reason i'm leaving Synergy is because of the long wait for events, and it turns out to be some shitty event with a job that always gets captured and is left for RC/Null. We barely use NPCs anymore because the server is real fucking shitty at staying alive for over an hour. The constant lack of things to do, combined with lag, the server going down, tons of people leaving, makes it really shitty to play here. I've given up my hopes and dreams on this server just because @Joah can't fix their shit. (I still love you BB)

Farewells:

@Jenko You're still the gayest of them all. We've called each other gay so many times, it's getting really gay. Stop being gay, you gay man.

@Kata You were the best. You will always be my warlord, bruuda.

@Fours A big fat fuck you. Fuck. You. I never liked you and never will. Have a nice day.

@TayTay TayTay is indeed, GayGay.

@327th You guys are pretty radical, duuude.

@Nightmare The Latina Man Why the fuck do you have 3 accounts. Thanks for being the bestest sand man the server could ever ask for. P.S thanks for playing school shooter simulator with me

@Bbstine A pretty nice dude. You would always do shit with everyone, regardless of who they were. 

@Arcantus ur mom gay lol

ok bye

CT PVT Spooky ??????

Edited by Spooky
Forgot STEAM ID
  • Agree 1