[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Alying's Staff Application

GM Leadership

RP Name: Jedi 501st Sentinel Padiwan C Alying | Rancor CPL Alying

Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:488984789

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an Administrator to overall help players with a more immersive experience. I am very active on the server and will continue to be. I have felt that the community is very open to new players, and like to see people succeed if they have a drive for the server. I have really loved the community I joined and aspire to help more all around. A lot of the time, I have a lot of downtime from roleplay activities where I could answer tickets, help/create events, host fun sims, and do more on the administrative side of the game. Although I am a newer player, I have been able to connect with a lot of the people on the server through teamspeak, discord, and just in game and talk about what they'd like to see for sims, events, and what is lacking in the current roleplay standards. I believe I can help with some of the minimal problems people have like event help, creating dupes for sims/events, hosting sims for batallions, and much more.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been playing StarwarsRP for well over 3+ years. I am currently a Senior in high school and will be graduating this year. I spend a lot of my free time playing some sort of video game, usually GMod. I enjoy meeting new people and creating an inclusive environment while playing/doing anything. When I'm not playing video games, I spend a lot of time snowboarding, biking, and just hanging out with friends. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  Zephyr StarWarsRP Administrator: Zephyr RP was an Imperial Roleplay server which, while I was staff, averaged  80 players during my time. I became a Staff member on Zephyr for the same reason I'd like to become staff on Synergy, the ability to host events and create fun times, but more importantly create an inclusive, enjoyable community where everybody is welcome. I was able to accomplish having the number 1 staff score for two consecutive months from hosting the most events, claiming tickets, and overall focusing more on staff duties than less important roleplay duties. I also learnt a lot about Server Management through ULX, and have been very adaptable when switching to new admin systems like SAM. As a staff member on Zephyr, I learnt to prioritze my Staffing role. I have also learned to create events that allows specific regimental roleplay based on what the community has wanted to see.   

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 88 hours 34 minutes.

Veteran Admin

+1 solid app

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN