[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Tackle) Staff Application

RP Name: Faie | Block

Steam ID64: 76561198437523452

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Time zone: MST

Tell us why you want to be a administrator (6 sentence minimum): I am interested in joining the administration team because I wish to contribute more to the server. Recently, when I became a officer in my Battalion and I really felt like I wasn't doing enough. So, I went ahead and became VIP to have a Jedi, Naval and BH Life. Yet still I feel like I'm just not doing enough. Another reason I wish to join the admin team is because I feel like there is a shortage of staff in my time zone (MST). I notice this most at around 8-9pm MST, most of the people on the east coast tend to hop off the game around those times, and my tickets are taken.  I also want to join the team because it just gives me something to do when most of the people in my battalion are not active in the server. My goal as an admin would be to make the community a more lively place, like setting up passive RP (one of my favorite things in the game) and provide a fun experience for all players

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I find myself to be very curious and outgoing person. I love to socialize and meet other people and I love working. There's something about getting the job done that just feels so good. I also believe that Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was a regular admin in a DarkRp server maybe a year ago, I didn't really have that much of a job in there, I did have to sit staff reports, but that really doesn't seem to apply to Synergy.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars RP server?: I currently have 172 hours on Synergy

spacer.png

Current: Green Company Lead Faie

+1 He's Chill, better give it to him :NekoDance:

spacer.png

Spoiler

Current: Jedi Militia Padawan  Pomni, 501st MED SGT Pomni,  Navy MED Crewman Pomni,  Senator Padme Amidala

Former: Jedi 212th Padawan Stella   CG MEDO SGT Pomni

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1 looks good

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

@Tackle11 Hello! You have until tomorrow to set up an interview or your application will be denied. Thank you.

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin
7 minutes ago, BOOM said:

@Tackle11 Hello! You have until tomorrow to set up an interview or your application will be denied. Thank you.

Apologies, I correct myself, you have 3 days to set up an interview just as a reminder. Thank you! 

IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

IM BATMAN