[ACCEPTED] Stella Staff App

RP Name: 21st Jedi Consular Padawan Stella, CG PFC MED Bella

Steam ID32:  [U:1:1144972451]

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:  Eastern Standard Time.

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  Well, this being the main server I play on doing recruitment and what not for the battalion I'm in would help out with that quite a bit, and when I'm not doing anything most of the time it will be spent going around doing tickets. Plus the community has been nothing but kind and i'd like to give back and that would be the way. Being staff on a server that can get off work and come back too or stay up late on having fun, yeah? That's home to me, so staff is something i'm passionate about on so many other communities I've applied for staff either shut down and go away forever. However, this one seem's great and will be around for a long time for me to stick with the community. I also know each place has drama that goes on without a bunch of people hearing about, Synergy doesn't seem to have much in that regard. One more point is I would to protect the people here from the minges and everything that's been going on the last few days.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):  Hi, I'm Jordan I don't really have a bunch of hobbies other than, youtube or well, getting on the server to help out with everything. This is what I do on my free time a plus if this gets accepted I pretty much know my way around ULX and some nutscript Admin commmands. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  I have had plenty of experience, for all kinds of different servers such as Starwars RP, GOW, Vietnam, MGS, Mass Effect and that was multiple times.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 104:49:40

So With That Being Said Synergy On Top:peepoLove:

Edited by Stella

spacer.png

Spoiler

Current: Jedi Militia Padawan  Pomni, 501st MED SGT Pomni,  Navy MED Crewman Pomni,  Senator Padme Amidala

Former: Jedi 212th Padawan Stella   CG MEDO SGT Pomni

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler