Joker staff app

Joker

RP name: TR 2ndACS PLT WO Joker
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:242150815

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i would like to be staff because synergy was the very first RP server i have ever played on. its my home and i would like to help out as much as i can. all my friend online are becoming staff members and ive see how not only it helps them out but it helps the server out. id like to eventually get to the point were i can do npc sims and other simulations that you need to be a admin to perform. just to keep the activity up in the server.  honestly overall i just want to be as much help as i can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): well theirs not much to tell im a manager at sonic drive in im currently attending collage. i like long walks on the beach even tho i live in a desert. i live with my girlfriend and our roommate is my best friend of ten years. i have no life and i love star wars rp so much that i think about it when im at work on what im going to do to improve my self when i get back on.   

Do you have any previous staff experience? no unfortunately i do not but im a quick learner and i pick up on things very quickly.

Edited by Joker
  • Agree 3

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 1/17/18 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.