Debitor´s LOA Request[COMPLETE]

Name: Debitor

Staff Rank: New Admin

Length of LOA/ROA (Please specify date if possible): 2/3/2023 - 10/3/2024

Reason: Going on a skiing trip with my friends for a week and wont have my PC with me

Do you understand that if you go on LOA/ROA while holding a leadership position, a named character position, or a position with limited slots you may lose your position?: Yes I understand

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA/ROA for more than two weeks you may lose your staff/leadership position?: Yes I understand

Current:
Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | Death Korps Leader Hunter Krampus | Senate Guard CPL Krampus | Jedi Padawan Malian

Former:
104th ARFO | 104th Jedi Padawan Duelist Debitor | Death Korps Leader Hunter Debitor | Navy RDC PO2 Krampus Navy MED CPO Debitor

Head Admin
Just now, Debitor said:

Name: Debitor

Staff Rank: New Admin

Length of LOA/ROA (Please specify date if possible): 2/3/2023 - 10/3/2024

Reason: Going on a skiing trip with my friends for a week and wont have my PC with me

Do you understand that if you go on LOA/ROA while holding a leadership position, a named character position, or a position with limited slots you may lose your position?: Yes I understand

Do you understand that if you are going on LOA/ROA for more than two weeks you may lose your staff/leadership position?: Yes I understand

make this closer to the date of your LOA please and thank you

• Pay Respect 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

Your LOA has been logged as COMPLETED.

If this is an error and you require more time, please contact a Veteran Admin+ immediately.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO LOA - COMPLETED LOA'S

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png