Darnishk Operations on Onderon (Part 3)

KatZ

Name: KatZ

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:611873233 (Valhum) STEAM_0:747281233 (Ryan) STEAM_0:1:557816665 (Dracko)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Darinshk made clear of their intentions to find the whereabouts of "Darinshkean Scientist Dean" and stop his up-coming rebellion. They are now targeting the village in hopes of finding his family and using them as collateral. The GAR receives a distress call from the village that hunters are removing them from their homes and executing those who don't obey. Troopers make their way to fend off the small invasion and secure the VIP's family under the protection of Fort Onderon.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Gameplay: Boring seemed like average shoot-em-up other than the fact an ej went into BH spawn.

Care and Effort: Seemed like nothing other than a couple things were spawned with little thought behind it.

Server Performance: Average Synergy entertainment no crazy lag but tickrate dropped a bit.

Overall: 2|2|3

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

Gameplay: Boring seemed like average shoot-em-up other than the fact an ej went into BH spawn.

Care and Effort: Seemed like nothing other than a couple things were spawned with little thought behind it.

Server Performance: Average Synergy entertainment no crazy lag but tickrate dropped a bit.

Overall: 2|2|3

EJ was warned not to do that again, it was unfortunate that it happened. I wanted to make it more "grand" since I saw that we had 60 players online, but things didn't go as I planned and little was brought out because of it. Too few people showed up and by being overcautious with the tick rate, I churned out a very "meh" event. These encounter/events I do are very late, making me unable to talk loudly so I am unable to be engage with those partipating with my best. Next one I do will be during the day hopefully and I can make it the best I could ever give. Thank you for your feedback.