[DENIED] CWRP - Nissan's Staff Re-App

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Nissan

Steam ID: 76561198072004440

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT +1

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left because I resigned from the server and got too busy to do my duties

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team because I'm back on the server and want to pick up where I left things. Same thing as before. I want to help maintain and better the server by helping out players. My overall goal is to achieve VA or higher and its something I'll be working towards during my time on the server. I believe I have the right mindset and experience and tools to be able to help out just about anyone within the player base.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as a staff member went very well in my opinion. I had a great time as a staff member and I did do a lot of different stuff from hosting events and encounters to helping out in deployments and helped where I was needed. My time on Synergy has always been a good one and its I have a feeling that this time won't be any different. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

Veteran Admin

Hell ya! he has returned! +1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Anita max wynnn +1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png