Lost Money

I lost the 1 Million credits I won the other day in a competition, I also realized I lost like 700k of the 1 million I had before winning. I'm sat here left with 300k credits essentially.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Please follow the format next time. Can you please provide your steam ID?

Bug Type (Server:):

Severity level (Low - Medium - High):

Evidence (if you can):

Description of the bug:

How can we recreate it:

Edited by Baron

And yes, m'lord I shall follow the rules next time.

I think it has something to do with character creation

41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2024 at 8:53 PM, Baron said:

@Hudson Hey there, what times are you usually in-game and what character do you play (please include the full name in rank)? 

I'm on most days, I usually play 104th ARCL LT Hudson.

• Winner 1