JuanDeag

HOW TO POST A BAN APPEAL:
RP Name: CT PVT JuanDeag
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88387943
Date of Ban: 05/01/18
Length of Ban: 3 days
Offense: NITRP
Banned By: Camron
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: I came on the server too look around, didn't fire a single shot. I spoke with a few old friends, got some directions from Joah. Then left when I had to go to work, come back and I'm banned.
Evidence to support your claims: I have none, unless there is proof I didn't intent to rp

I was one of the people dealing with this, along with Joah. people were complaining about Juan in admin chat, saying he was jumping out of the airlock, shooting an RPS-6 at the floor, and getting in LAATS he wasn't permitted in and was told to get out of. Once all these things were announced in admin chat we just told the admin @Comics to ban him and he did, another staff member @Jayarr Stated that this isn't his first time minging on our server so Joah told someone to go over on IFN TS and speak with someone about it, and I volunteered myself. Joah then asked for me to wait on him, we then spoke with one Advisor and Head Admin ( Don't recall the names). Once they were told they didn't seem to be surprised, That's pretty much the extent of the situation.

@Joah anything to add?

Edited by TayTay
4 hours ago, TayTay said:

I was one of the people dealing with this, along with Joah. people were complaining about Juan in admin chat, saying he was jumping out of the airlock, shooting an RPS-6 at the floor, and getting in LAATS he wasn't permitted in and was told to get out of. Once all these things were announced in admin chat we just told the admin @Comics to ban him and he did, another staff member @Jayarr Stated that this isn't his first time minging on our server so Joah told someone to go over on IFN TS and speak with someone about it, and I volunteered myself. Joah then asked for me to wait on him, we then spoke with one Advisor and Head Admin ( Don't recall the names). Once they were told they didn't seem to be surprised, That's pretty much the extent of the situation.

@Joah anything to add?

How can he get a RPS if hes a CT PVT?

I got invited into a LAAT that was waiting for the hanger door to be open, no one asked us to leave. No one spoke to us about minging, I came on to look around the map considering how new it is and how well it is being run. I didn't shoot around at all, I just asked to look around. If you consider that minging then so be it.

56 minutes ago, King_schowygee said:

Juan deag its me post scralone aka werewolf and I did speak to you about messing about and minging man

Plus Juan is a VIP so he has the money for the rps

Whats with the new name man, I left the area you told me to leave :S

I just changed my name to post scralone for the fun of it at first but it' kinda grown on me and I know you left after a while but I did tell you to chill and don' minge about and to be fair you did after I spoke to you but you must of carried on somewhere else mate 

After speaking to the people involved, I have decided not to lift this ban due to the fact that this ban was issued solely because you were constantly minging. You have about a day and a half left until your ban is lifted. This Appeal is now Closed.