Jefferson - "Hyper drive problems"

J.Jefferson

Name: Jefferson

Who helped (If applicable): Core, Snake

Event Name: Hyper drive problems

Summary of the story:  So a commando droid sneaked on the ship to reprogram the hyper drive, to send us to Mustafar where a CIS blockade is. The commando droid got on the ship from the republic LAAT what landed for supplies. 

What was the result of the event?: Well some trooper, sent us to Mustafar before the droid reprogrammed the droid so the republic went into battle with the CIS.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:  Shoot em up

• Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

Although the eventmaster [Jefferson] was extremely helpful and easy to work with while planning and setting up for the event. The event quickly fell apart due to the players rushing roleplay scenarios [High value hostages]

While the Admiral is taken hostage, it is ill-advised to rush in and present an immediate hostile force/presence as it put the Admiral's life is exponentially more danger than before. Shock Troopers immediately rushed in and put the Admiral's life in serious danger despite the clear presence of a Commando Droid taking him hostage with a gun pointed directly at the Admiral's head.

Another issue I experienced as an event job was for some reason, I lost 7,000hp and 255 Armor in under 5 seconds from 1 Z-6 Rotary canon. I dont know how this would even be posible as it takes more time to kill an opponent with 500HP, let alone 7000hp. When I pointed this out to the game master, he refused to let me back into my own event and demanded I change back to my clone.

Overall I am extremely disappointed in the way this event turned out so my report will have to be a big 

Sorry, not sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <3

• Agree 1