Constant downloading LUA?

Veteran Admin

Ever since the new update I have had to download 3k+ LUA Packs every time I load, so when the map changes I end up missing debrief/briefing, Ive not managed to find a fix yet and its taking me 5/10 minutes to load back in and is starting it grate me. Is anyone else having these issues? Or has/does anyone know a fix? Id be forever grateful, cheers :)

spacer.png

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• Director
Director

Yeah I got the same issue as you and what i know about is the factory resetting GMOD. (Not a 100% sure this works, but it has worked in the past)

When you do this take in mind all your binds / settings / dupes will be getting removed so I reccomend you save those if you have any. 
Otherwise follow these steps "GMOD > PROPERTIES > INSTALLED FILES > BROWSE LOCAL FILES >FactoryReset Gmodspacer.png

Edited by gohn
  • Friendly 1

Veteran Admin
21 minutes ago, gohn said:

Yeah I got the same issue as you and what i know about is the factory resetting GMOD. (Not a 100% sure this works, but it has worked in the past)

When you do this take in mind all your binds / settings / dupes will be getting removed so I reccomend you save those if you have any. 
Otherwise follow these steps "GMOD > PROPERTIES > INSTALLED FILES > BROWSE LOCAL FILES >FactoryReset Gmodspacer.png

+1 for another turn as Yularen

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

• Director
Director

Question Answered

Edited by gohn