[DENIED] Kuda's Staff Application

Kuda

RP Name: Kuda

Steam ID: 76561199101995976

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'd like to be an admin/staff member because I enjoy helping out others. I want to be able to set up scenarios for my fellow troopers and help create an overall better atmosphere when possible for everyone on Synergy. I have been a part of "management" before but it was not related to GMOD, but instead a milsim setting for Battlefront 2. I found that I was able to have the most fun when I felt a sense of importance when it came to creating fun times for others. Additionally, I feel that I am extremely active so I want to be able to spend my time efficiently while I'm on the server with a healthy split between engaging with my fellow 212th brothers and performing admin work.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 25 year old CPA (Accountant) who splits his time between recreational lake activities (during the summer), attending raves (music festivals), and playing video games. I have always loved the RP scene which has given me a background in Battlefront 2 Milsim (41st Commander), and GTA FiveM (SGT within the K9 Unit for Police). I love everything Formula 1 and could talk about racing for hours. I also play a plethora of games with high school/college buds.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
No previous experience.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:   Around 15. Still fairly new but eager to help out.

Edited by Smonkey
Changed the Title.
  • Pay Respect 1
Veteran Admin

+1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Going to deny this for lack of hours on the server. You need 75 hours on the server to apply for staff which is stated below. Hope to see a reapplication when you meet the requirements :)

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png