Farewell...for now

Well...ya know. The server has just burnt the absolute fuck outta me. I can honestly say ive had more fun shoveling my driveway than doing events on the server. Not only are the events mostly the same (ie. Let some trader on the ship without checking him (even tho the last 25 were all murderers) and set up a shop. Or a CIS attack). Theres very little variation. Its just not fun. In time i will be back...but for now this is goodbye.

@Dargon As much as we busted each others balls, you were the best Fox and Doom CWRP has ever seen. Id comment on Yoda, but i wasnt in the Jedi so itd be unfair of me.

@Illium Keep on being the best damn admiral besides @Max

@Max Play gmod with me still daddy

@Ryx Thanks for giving me the chance to be pilot leader. I feel ive reformed the SC Pilots.

@Magnet Keep on keeping on my son

@Hudson Why was Shaak Ti German?

@Freck papa freck

@Gene_Starwind The best bacara there will ever be

@Noodless Has yet to specify what type of pasta he is...linguine, ramen, spagetti, lasagna, what r u

Anyone else who im forgetting, im sure ill remember in due time. Add me on steam if you wanna KIT (http://steamcommunity.com/id/qwertygamer001)

Im also gonna follow suit with Medic and ROAST SOME FUCKERS

@Jek You allowed the creation of a MC server...fucking why

@The Game Masters learn how to fucking run events. Youre boring people away from the server. Not every event has to be a trader coming on the ship, or the CIS attacking. Have a passive RP event every once in a while. Fucking hell

@Halpert Even tho you fucked CG, i still love you

CT 7246 ending transmission for now. /me salutes

Edited by Porsche
  • Agree 1

Wow alright that’s your progative, I’ve tried to curb the “bullying”which wasn’t the case, but everyone has their views. I’ve tried to work with magnet, who had no care to work with CG and mood turned on a dime and was very mingie. I find it funny that you say I was power hungry, even thou I put CG in front of my own actions, even if it was costing other things. Maybe you were blinded by that and haven’t seen what was occurring by you not being around very often. 

But all in all thank you for your service in CG, thank you for your work that you put in for CG. And hopefully you have a prosperous future and hopefully it’s a enjoyable one.

-BCMD FOX|PUCK

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Puck said:

Wow alright that’s your progative, I’ve tried to curb the “bullying”which wasn’t the case, but everyone has their views. I’ve tried to work with magnet, who had no care to work with CG and mood turned on a dime and was very mingie. I find it funny that you say I was power hungry, even thou I put CG in front of my own actions, even if it was costing other things. Maybe you were blinded by that and haven’t seen what was occurring by you not being around very often. 

But all in all thank you for your service in CG, thank you for your work that you put in for CG. And hopefully you have a prosperous future and hopefully it’s a enjoyable one.

-BCMD FOX|PUCK

Perhaps i was a bit harsh....i was in a bad place when i wrote that yesterday...and i see it was very rude of me to say. I will remove it...and hopefully we can move forward. Good luck in CG @Puck

@Porsche Shaak Ti is German because I say so. :)

• Agree 1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.